On-chan Enlish blog!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

From Mr.M's Lecture

Mr.M gave us a class on last thursday.
He is a teacher in junior high school, and teach English.
I was interested in his teaching.


In the class, he showed the differences between elementary school and junior high school.
He does only direct about the activities and hand papers and pens out.
We make the class almost and our answer connect to the class learning.
I felt it wonderful because I can feel our thinking are admitted.I think this feelings are important for the students also.
If they feel like me, they enjoy the class more.
So all of teachers make the class must take part in the activity.

For example, Mr.M make groups with 3 or 4 people.
The members in a group have his/her own number and each person must explain the result of each number when he return to the group.
It makes them more responsible because if one people can't explain in the group, it is equal that they can't solve the problems.
And he told us "Even if you have not confidence on your life, you must act A TEACHER when you are with the students."His words impressed theirselves deeply on me.

Finally, his lecture was very important for me.And I also thought that I wanted to take his class when I was a junior high school student.
I want to make a class like him, and I want to be told the words like me.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Steve Jang said…

    Hello. I'm an ALT in Iwate prefecture. You wrote about a Mr. M, who gave a lecture in your class recently. He sounds like a really good, inspirational teacher. I'm glad to read that you were impressed with what he had to say. I hope that your good impression will help raise your passion for teaching English in the future. A teacher must have a passion for his or her subject, or else he or she just isn't a good teacher. Good luck to you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home